Tuesday 21 February 2012

Create a Vision Board.....

Every week I look forward to reading what Deb at SYL has in store for us as we muddle our way through the 52 week challenge. So far I have been challenged, but have also really loved the changes in me brought about pushing myself to complete the challenges.
It has been difficult keeping on top of the challenges the last few weeks, as we returned to our crazy lives with the return of school and after school activities and I have had a tired and unwell little baby. I may not get the post written on time, but the challenges are always at the forefront of my mind and I let the weeks questions and thoughts swirl around and hope that when I actually get a minute to write, it will just flow.......
The challenge of creating a vision board was daunting to me as I am not creative and I was stuck on how I would portray my goals or feelings for 2012 into pictures...... I was lucky that I had stumbled across Pinterest earlier this year, so this made my task a little easier!!! So, here it is:


It is full of dreaming, hope, calm, family and hopefully letting go of fear – oh and also getting the laundry done, and keeping up with it – hahahaha!!!
I am going to get it printed and framed, and then hopefully find a nice space in my bedroom so I can admire it everyday. Thanks again Deb for challenging me and inspiring me to be the better me that I know is in there somewhere!!!   J


8 comments:

  1. Great vision board Paula. I love the quotes - especially the one about staying calm within the chaos and the pink on in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Bec!! That quote should actually be my whole vision board sometimes!!!! haha but I love the chaos :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Paula i am glad you found a way to do it that worked for you - got to love pinterest! I am glad you are enjoying the challenge and staying with me!

    Deb @ home life simplified

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love that you're focused on family, but friends are not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Mandy!! I have really struggled with maintaining friends and a baby this last year, so i really wanted to focus on my friendships.... They are very important to all of us, our friends!!! :)

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous Paula, it will look amazing in a frame. I love 'Follow Your Dreams, They Know The Way' - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel!! I loved that quote so much, and the more I look at it I think to myself how true it actually is, and a great way of looking at our dreams too!!! :)

      Delete